Sunday 26 February 2012

Dependency

Dependency. i really don't like that word, we depend on so much that it annoys me nobody can ever truly be self sufficient i think that's probably why i find it hard to accept a lot of things like why we depend upon: food, money and other people so much and even religion if your religious.
food; my dad often says that he thinks i would be anorexic if he didn't make me eat but that's just not true i don't have any problem with food and I'm certainly not about to stop eating i just don't like the fact that i 'have' to eat, drink for some reason doesn't have the same thought track for me i don't have any problem with drinking or depending on it because i think although i know rationally that you would last longer on water that food but it still just doesn't seem to play such a big role in our lives like we don't set out times per day just to drink etc.
money; every ones lives no matter how successful depend on how much money they have to their lifestyle - why?
other people; i love my friends and family but even my parents i don't like that i wouldn't be able to do much without them i wouldn't even be alive.
religion; I'm not religious but my parents are and i know this isn't why people turn to religion but i have this thought stuck in my head that its like people get to a point then they cant do anything else without someone/thing else to lean on, to depend on and yes rationally i understand this is probably completely wrong for 99% of religious people but then again I've never been much for a rational person heehee.
And now i feel guilty and selfish because my life is good i mean my parents arnt rich but i dont have anywhere close to a bad life yet i still complain when theres so many other people out there so much worse off than me and yes i am aware that i sound like a winging teenager but to be honest your the one reading this and i probably am just that; a winging teenager.
ps: i am incredibly sorry if i offeneded anyone with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment